Raising Money for Kiefer
Okay, the filming of 24: The Movie has been pushed to 2013. But it could all still come to a halt since Kiefer Sutherland reportedly is offended he only was offered one million dollars to repeat his bad-ass character Jack Bauer.
One million dollars?? I totally understand him. That’s nothing. I suggest we start a collection trying to raise the 5 million he initially requested. Because what is one million dollars anyway? To illustrate I have listed five items below which you can all buy for one million dollars each. And hey, if we raise the rest of the money he can buy all five of them.
2. Pagani Huayra supercar. This Italian car is built by Mercedes-Benz’s AMG performance unit, has 12-cylinder engine with two turbochargers. This super car can reach up to 230 mph speed as the powerful engine produces about 700 horsepowers.
3. Cessna Skycatcher Aircraft.
4. DKNY perfume. The bottle is adorned with 2,909 precious stones collected from throughout the world like 4.03 carat Pear Shape Rose Cut Diamond, Vivid Pink Diamonds from Australia weighing 1.28 carats, with 7.18 carat Oval Cabochon Sapphire from Sri Lanka and many more.
Mendis Coconut Brandy million dollar bottle
5. Mac Daddy’s fishing bait. The bait is made of 3 pounds of gold and platinum and adorned with 100 carat diamonds rubies.
Sure, one million dollars also buys you 7,226,785 doses of polio vaccine for poor children in Africa. But hey, what is that compared to some nice perfume?
- Kiefer Sutherland Drawing Out My Road Map (thewishfactor.wordpress.com)
- Hicks: Kiefer Sutherland and Fox back on track for ’24’ film (mercurynews.com)
- Sutherland i pengabråk om nya ’24’ (aftonbladet.se)
- “24”-filmen skjuts upp (svenska dagbladet)