I Can Get Satisfaction
It is presented by “Wines that rock” that also made:
The Police – Synchronicity Red Wine Blend
Grateful Dead Red Wine Blend
I have not tried any of the above but I hope to soon. Does anyone know if I can get a hold of them here in Sweden? If not, I am ready to travel, I really would really love to make the “Lunki and Sika – Sideways” episode.
The price for Forty Licks is 119 Swedish kronor ($17,45 US) and even thought it’s not worth its price I still liked it a lot. It is better then the “Elvis The King” wine (way better!) and the KISS Zin Fire Zinfandel wine and ALMOST as good as the Motorhead wine. Yes, Lemmy still rules.
If you see Forty Licks it at the liqueur store I definitely recommend you to lick it up! No sorry that was the Kiss wine. I mean pick it up. I think I’m starting to get a bit tipsy.
- Waltz Vineyard Cherry Tree Merlot 2009 (PA) (eastcoastwineries.blogspot.com)
- Trends in the Wine Industry: A Tale of Two Types (fermentation.typepad.com)
- Motörhead wine banned in Iceland (sadmanstongue.com)
- Wineday Friday: Decoy Merlot (wonderingsofatwentysomething.wordpress.com)
- Shaw + Smith Chardonnay 2011 + Workshop 2012 (winefront.com.au)