Things I missed because of Angelina Jolie’s leg
The Academy Awards really screwed up this past week for me. Since it was broadcasted in the middle of the night here in Sweden my daily rhythm has been ruined and I haven’t had energy to do pretty much anything. … hang on … I found out from Google that I should have used the term Circadian Rhythm in the previous sentence when describing how my daily rhythm had been ruined by watching the Academy Awards. Good to know when I write another post like this a year from now.
But now I’m back, and to catch up here are five things that I noticed have happened lately.
1. The Swedish Royal Family has produced a new princess and they named her Estelle. I actually have no opinion on that, just happy to see that somebody gets laid.
2. Justin Bieber has turned 18. I haven’t cared this little about something since the spring of 1986, when I heard Wham! was breaking up.
3. Davey Jones, lead singer for the Monkees, died of a heart attack at age 66. I have no idea who that is but people dying is sad. Especially celebrities since they are so important.
4. I’m know that’s what US magazines call Robert Pattinson, but I have noticed that Sweden’s largest magazine Aftonbladet also has started to call him R-patz. I must admit, for some reason attempts like that to try to seem “cool” and “current” makes me want to throw up.
5. Discovery is in town to do a documentary about Peter Skyllberg, a 44-year-old man from Sweden, who survived two months on eating snow while trapped in his snow-covered car. When he was found he was reported to be “skin and bones” and “in really bad shape”. I offered my services to Discovery and said that I could star as the man if they planned on doing a reenactment as part of the documentary. Their response was: “No fatties”. Bit harsh, I think.
- Angelina Jolie And That Damn Leg: 2012 Academy Awards [PHOTOS] (socialitelife.com)
- Ville fly allt – hamnade i hela världens fokus (aftonbladet.se)
- Nu ska hans liv bli film (aftonbladet.se)
- Snömannens liv ska bli film (aftonbladet.se)
- I Knew it Was A Lie: The Swede ‘Trapped in His Car’ Fraud (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Man survives two months in snowed-in car (rescueandtechnology.wordpress.com)
- Snow…man survives 2 months in his car (leggotunglei808.wordpress.com)
- R-patz festar med sin pappa på fetischklubb (aftonbladet.se)