The End of the World 2012
I have already mentioned the end of the world, when Harold Camping totally blew it when predicting the date. Not one time, not two times, but three times in a row!
I wonder what he is doing nowadays, anyone knows? Figuring out a fourth. fifth and sixth date perhaps?
When it comes to the Maya calendar, I would say that it ranks higher among conspirators, than Campings theories, but I still predict a fail. Why? Well the earth is about 4.6 billion years old and that it would end during my, in comparison, microscopic time on earth would just be too epic.
So this blog post is a win-win for me. If nothing happens, I am correct in my prediction and if it actually does happen everybody is dead so no one will be able to taunt me for being wrong.
- Obsession with the End of the World (ladyjatbay.wordpress.com)
- Harold Camping: Third time’s the charm (lunkiandsika.wordpress.com)
- End of year 2011, Will it really be our last one? (daljitsingh.co.uk)
- Cartoon: The Mayan Calendar (englishblog.com)
- Circling a fate on the calendar (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Det absolut viktigaste var det som inte hände (aftonbladet.se)
- Jorden kommer INTE förstöras av solen 2012 (aftonbladet.se)
- Jorden går inte under i år heller (aftonbladet.se)