A Wii Bit Less Virgin
• Stephen King Under the Dome
• David Lagercrantz, Zlatan Ibrahimovic I am Zlatan
• Rik Mayall Bigger than Hitler, Better than Christ
That’s two more than I wanted. I guess people give me books because they think I’m an intellectual because I have glasses. But being an “intellectual” is also synonymous for “being old” and “boring” and “a virgin”.
So when I opened up that third book on Christmas Eve I decided then and there to even things out by going out and buying something that really is considered “unintellectual”, “fun” and “youthful”; I bought myself a Nintendo Wii. With two Zelda games and Lego Batman.
That shaved at least ten years off. And I think it even makes me look less of an “intellectual”. Sadly, buying a game console doesn’t do much to change the fact you look like a “virgin”, well maybe a little, but even if it’s not a lot, I can live with that.
Playing Zelda is way to much fun to care what people think about your Bow-chika-bow-wow frequency. Coincidentally, Bow-chika-bow-wow is what I say every time I draw my sword. In the game I mean. Not a euphemism.
- Nintendo backtracks over official Zelda timeline that everyone had been so pleased to see (gamesradar.com)
- Sika’s Top Ten Christmas Wish List 2011 (lunkiandsika.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Expect Any More Zelda Games Looking Like Skyward Sword [Zelda] (kotaku.com)