SAAB Lives! Long Live SAAB!!
December 13, 2011
Well, kind of anyway. Yesterday I wrote about SAAB filing for bankruptcy and that it meant the death of classic Swedish automobile maker SAAB.
But today it seems SAAB isn’t completely dead. Just like in the 1931 movie where a bunch of mourners buried their loved ones in a cemetery and presumed them lost forever.. Little did they know that Dr. Frankenstein would bring his assistant Igor and dig them up and put them together into a living dead Creature.In this case though, SAAB is the living dead Creature and Dr Frankenstein is Chinese Money. Igor I guess is Victor Muller…
- Saab kan räddas i sista minuten (aftonbladet.se)
- Nu har SAAB nya pengar på kontot (aftonbladet.se)
- Saab kan räddas i sista sekunden (expressen.se)
- Saabs nya räddning – har fått 34 miljoner (expressen.se)
- Kinesiska pengar har kommit in till Saab (expressen.se)
- Another Chance For Saab? (forbes.com)
- SAAB given a week to find a rescue deal (admiral.com)
- Saab being plundered by Victor Muller and his friends (ktwop.wordpress.com)
- Saab given a week to save itself (bbc.co.uk)