Janne the Director’s Top Ten Christmas Wish List 2011
But I guess these things are popular even though you never get what you wish for and I should know; my kids make them every year.
But here we go:
10. Belushi: A Biography by Judith Jacklin Belushi
They say that “you are what you eat” and I will eat this.
9. Alcohol Vodka Shot Gun Stag Do Drinking Games Dispenser
For those lonely cold winter nights with the kids.
8. Bedside Beverage Holder
When I get this I can finally tell the MTV Cribs-crew to come over because once I’ve attached this on my remote control I will live like a King.
7. 24 can pack, Playboy Energy Drink 250ml
Gets the Sexy Party Started In case I get thirsty while drinking.
6. Circular Ball Pool (122cm diam.) with 1,500 quality balls & cover
It’ll be like drinking weightless in space… covered in balls. £750 at amazon might sound like much but you get 1,500 balls so that is #2 per ball! Bargain!
4. A DVD-box (or Bluray) with every movie ever made with the “we have to help Santa deliver the presents or Christmas is RUINED!”-plot. If “The Munsters’ Little Christmas” isn’t in the set I will kill you.
3. The Scorpion Jacket from “Drive”
You know you want one.
- Top 10 Alternative Advent Calendars (incl. Herman Cain’s) (lunkiandsika.wordpress.com)
- Double Santa – The Movie (Not suitable for kids) (lunkiandsika.wordpress.com)
- I’m working with idiots: The Nobel Fiasco (lunkiandsika.wordpress.com)