What is L.A. Reid watching?
I have been watching the first six episodes of The X-Factor US and I love it. But I have some questions.
1. Doesn’t the awesomeness of Simon Cowell and The X-Factor make all other singing competitions obsolete? I actually watched the Swedish version of Idol right before watching an episode of The X-Factor to make a comparison. And while I used to think the Swedish show was kind of great I now think they should pack it up and be ashamed of themselves for sucking worse than the new “Two and a half Men”.
2. Does Paula Abdul like Swedes?
3. And finally, perhaps the most important question of all; what the hell is L.A Reid watching on that monitor in a scene from the sixth episode? I’m not saying it’s porn even though I kind of think it looks like porn (I definitely think I’m seeing some kind of appendage in the middle there). But I guess it might as well be a still from a Justin Bieber music video.
Do you have a guess what it might be? (Click image to enlarge)
- Why I Love ‘The X Factor’ (thedailybeast.com)
- The X Factor Premiere: The Return of Simon Cowell, The Audition of Stacy Francis (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- OutKast To Sign With L.A. Reid’s Epic Records? (dayandadream.com)
- Stacy Francis sings Summertime on reality TV show, X Factor (celebrityrecap.wordpress.com)
- X-Factor “Booty Camp” (afterhourstelevision.com)
- The X Factor Unveils Top 32 (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Boot camp further solidifies X Factor as American Idol: Melodrama Edition, but there may be hope (realityblurred.com)