Good News! Well.. for me anyway. AND for women worldwide.
I have gotten myself a tiny dog! His name is Tage (named after Tage Danielsson, my favorite dead Swedish comedian) and he’s a Chinese Crested Powder Puff (yeah, like Giuseppe from Marmaduke or Halston from Ugly Betty.
Yeah, I know, I have been writing a lot about my adventures as a dog watcher and should know better. But I couldn’t help it, he was just so cute!! But don’t worry, I will not turn this blog into one of those obnoxious dog/cat people blogs who only write about cute stuff their pet just did.
By the way, do you know what he did today? He fell asleep on his back and apparently had a dream that he was running, since his cute, tiny legs was pedaling like the needle on a sewing machine. Adorable!!
He looks like a Gremlin though. Well, half Gremlin, half Mogwai anyway. I cut his long fur down and I have to admit, I had no idea what I was doing. But he’s still cute. Picture coming soon.
And now to the good news!! Since I’ve gotten him, I have gone on multiple (two) walks every day and I have lost some weight. I’m modest here. More than some. I look great! Now I look like.. Eh, ever seen “The Machinist” with Christian Bale? Yeah, now I have slimmed down to the body size of Jennifer Jason Leigh.
- My Chris Farley Move (Lunki and Sika)
- The Vibrating Moon (Lunki and Sika)
- Yoda wins World’s Ugliest Title (q8critic.wordpress.com)
- Look at The World Ugliest Dog Competition (therealowner.com)
- Stonehenge (John Henry Walsh) on the Chinese crested dog (retrieverman.wordpress.com)
- Defeat of the Gremlins: Just ask that Guide dog! (clairerush.wordpress.com)
- Matchmaker, Matchmaker (thenextmoment.wordpress.com)