And the Winner is… (drum roll) Eddie Murphy, maybe.
While he hasn’t been funny since Bowfinger in 1999 I have high hopes for the upcoming Tower Heist movie where he co-stars opposite Ben Stiller, Matthew Broderick, Casey Affleck, Téa Leoni and Alan Alda. I believe this one could do for Eddie what Pulp Fiction did for John Travolta; get him back on top again where he belongs!
- Eddie Murphy to Host the Oscars? (hdmovies4pc.wordpress.com)
- Eddie Murphy In Talks To Host The 84th Oscars?? (iamritaliciouz.wordpress.com)
- Eddie Murphy In Talks To Host Next Year’s Oscars (lukewilliamss.wordpress.com)
- Will Eddie Murphy host the 2012 Oscars? (Los Angeles Times)
- Murphy lär bli värd för Oscarsgalan (aftonbladet.se)