A couple of months ago I was desperate to find a new, charming and easy-to-follow TV-show, but not anymore. Not only has a new season of White Collar started, I have found another one like it; but instead of white collar crimes it takes place in the world of lawyers.
It’s a show called Suits, and revolves around Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams) a young college-dropout with high IQ and photographic memory; and how he goes from a drug deal gone wrong to working for hot shot lawyer Harvey Spector (Gabriel Macht).
So far eight episodes have aired of the first season. Check it out if you want some easy-to-follow lawyer drama in your life. I sure do!
- White Collar Democracy (lunkiandsika.wordpress.com)
- USA Network Orders Season Two of Hit Original Series ‘Suits’ (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)
- Episode Review: SUITS (“Bail Out”) (mralphafreak.wordpress.com)
- Episode Review: SUITS (“Tricks of the Trade”) (mralphafreak.wordpress.com)
- Episode Review: SUITS (“Dirty Little Secrets”) (mralphafreak.wordpress.com)
- Episode Review: SUITS (“Inside Track”) (mralphafreak.wordpress.com)
- [TV Review] Suits – A show best enjoyed with Frozen Cider… (buffalo-press.com)
- RECAP & REVIEW: Suits “Pilot” S1 E1 (fortheloveoftv.wordpress.com)