Sika and Maud
There’s been a lot of outrage in the media here in Scandinavia about Swedish author Mustafa Can‘s novel wherein he intimately describes sexual acts with Siv Jensen; leader of the Norwegian political party Fremskrittspartiet.
I’m outraged too.
Haven’t we had enough of writers writing stuff just to get attention? Why do we care??
Yeah yeah big deal, he’s writing about a fictional sexual rendevouz with a norwegian politician. La-di-frickin-da!
When I made out with Swedish politician Maud Olofsson behind a barn at a dance here in northern Sweden nobody gave a damn.
You know what that’s called? Racism I think.
I’m pretty sure it was Maud Olofsson. It’s kind of a blur. Her security personnel might have used a Men in Black-flashy-thingy on me, I’m not sure.
- Live and let live?! (unniewmartinsen.com)
- Summer in Scandinavia (advancedstyle.blogspot.com)
- Mustafa Can om porrnovellen (aftonbladet.se)
- Ett litterärt straffknull (aftonbladet.se)
- Slag under bältet (expressen.se)
- – Lov å tøye grensene innenfor kunsten (dagbladet.no)
- Siv Jensen har het hovedrolle i sex-novelle (VG Nett)
- Bruten rygg kan påverka norsk valutgång (dn.se)
- Fremskrittspartiet går bakåt i Norge (svd.se)