I Do…ogie Howser
As you know, I’m a big fan of Neil Patrick Harris. I know he used to be a child actor starring in his own show as “Doogie Howser, M.D.” but I didn’t discover him until I saw him in a cameo as himself in Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle.
A role that eventually landed him the role as Barney Stinson on “How I Met Your Mother”.
Oh and if you haven’t seen him in the brilliant “Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog” you really should! I love it!
Which is strange since I’ve never been a big Joss Whedon fan. Buffy, Angel and Firefly passed me by like a bowl of salad.
But this three-episode made for internet musical masterpiece of his is just too good to miss out on.
Plus it made me fall in love with yet another talented and funny actress; Felicia Day!
Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate Neil Patrick Harris and the rest of the Takei’s now that New York City has voted yes on gay marriage; it seems he and his boyfriend David Burtka are planning to tie the knot after being engaged for five years.
And while I’m at it, I might as well congratulate Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz who secretly got married on wednesday. Even if they’re not gay.
- Neil Patrick Harris on Gay Marriage (tmz.com)
- Neil Patrick Harris ska gifta sig (expressen.se)
- Neil Patrick Harris och David Burtka väntar tvillingar (expressen.se)
- Neil Patrick Harris avslöjar vems sperma (expressen.se)
- Daniel Craig har gift sig med Rachel Weisz (expressen.se)
- Neil Patrick Harris gifter sig (aftonbladet.se)
- Ja till homobröllop i delstaten New York (aftonbladet.se)
- Homoglädje när New York sade ja (aftonbladet.se)
- ”Mikael Blomkvist” nygift – med Weisz (aftonbladet.se)
- Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka Are Engaged! (rightcelebrity.com)