Just One More Thing…
I just went on the Internet. Why have these last couple of weeks been filled with so much bad news?
First James”Zeb Macahan” Arness passed away, which I fully accept since he was old, and then Jackass star and Random Hero Ryan Dunn decides to drink and drive and burns to death in a car crash.
And now Peter Falk is dead.
In a statement issued by his daughter, the 83 year old actor died peacefully two days ago on June 23rd. Yeah, I guess he was old too, but these days 83 is still young so I still get surprised when some actors pass away. I guess suffering from Alzheimer’s doesn’t help.
Not long ago I just knew Peter Falk as the storyteller from The Princess Bride, but a couple of weeks ago my mom introduced me to who I guess everyone older than fifty-five knew him as; Lieutenant Columbo.
I loved the episodes she showed me so much I just had to order “The Complete Collection of Columbo” (buy it here). Tomorrow when I sober up, I’m starting a Peter Falk marathon.
Oh, and just one more thing.. Rest in Peace, Peter Falk, you will be remembered.
- Peter Falk Is Dead at 83- Life Well Lived! (milepostsproductions.wordpress.com)
- Peter Falk, TV’s Detective Columbo, Dies at 83 – NYTimes.com (macc502.wordpress.com)
- “Columbo” Actor Peter Falk Dead At 83 (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Peter Falk – “Columbo” – is dead at 83 (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
- RIP Peter Falk (popculturehasaids.wordpress.com)
- Peter Falk, TV’s rumpled Columbo, has died (thegreatone22.wordpress.com)
- Longest Day (ktwop.wordpress.com)
- About time (mooooniez.wordpress.com)
- Add (mooooniez.wordpress.com)
- Skådespelaren Peter Falk är död (aftonbladet.se)
- Peter Falk är död (dn.se)
- “Uh, sir? Just one more thing…” (lizfountain.wordpress.com)
- Deckarhjälten Columbo är död (aftonbladet.se)