Six more months of Persbrandt
Yeah, it sucks.
But it wasn’t all bad news! It seems they want to keep a spot open for us for the spring 2012 line-up instead, since some of the events in our storyline actually take place then.
We will reconnect with head honcho Mats Grimberg after the summer holidays to discuss the possible development of the series in the fall.
Seems Sweden has to wait six more months to crown me their new favorite Swedish actor of All Time, but hey, it’s like that old Swedish saying: Anyone who is waiting for something good, never waits too long.
- Move Over (Insert your favorite Swedish actor here)! (lunkiandsika.wordpress.com)
- Pilot Teaser Picture (lunkiandsika.wordpress.com)
- The Night of the Living Deadline (lunkiandsika.wordpress.com)
- Nu gör Dame Edna Persbrandt sällskap (aftonbladet.se)
- Gynning slopar sin skånska (aftonbladet.se)
- Två skadade på ”The hobbit”-inspelning (aftonbladet.se)
- Persbrandt klar för “Hypnotisören” (expressen.se)
- Två skadade på inspelningen av Persbrandt-film (expressen.se)