We have Beards so we know Movies: X-Men: First Class (2011)
I saw X-Men: First Class the other day and even though I could probably rant on for ages how that franchise died with Brett “the Rat” Ratner and its 3rd installment I can’t go any further than making a Haiku pun review:
Not like school
I don’t know… how those Haikus… work.
The movie was like the best parts of a Bond, Inglorious Basterds and pre The Rat X-men but also with all the flaws those movies bring to the table.
Like shitty FX. Which doesn’t matter because it’s really not that much of it and Matthew Vaughn manages to make what’s in between to be the highlights of the movie.
More “We have Beards so we know Movies!” Reviews
- X-Men First Class (nigma00.wordpress.com)
- X-Men: First Class Preliminary Review (adventurewriter.wordpress.com)
- X-Men First Class Review: Tomorrow? (adventurewriter.wordpress.com)
- X-Men First Class (moviemoxietme.wordpress.com)
- X-Men: First Class (iamdustdaughter.wordpress.com)
- Gastar jagade X-men crewet (aftonbladet.se)
- Nya stjärnan tokig i Bacon (aftonbladet.se)
- Tomas Alfredson hyllas i Hollywood (aftonbladet.se)