George Takei will give me a part in his Musical!
The lovely Ann over at the It’s OK to be Takei site sent me an email about our video The Takeiest Movie Titles Ever telling me she liked it. But that’s not all. The video had been shared on Facebook by the producer of the upcoming Broadway show called Allegiance, the Musical – that’s based on George Takei‘s life.
The lovely Ann wasn’t sure if George himself had seen the video, but she promised to forward the link to George’s husband, Brad.
I’m closing in on George Takei. Keep your fingers crossed folks, when Takei sees my Al Pacino-like acting skills, I’m a shoe-in for a part in his musical.
For the love of God George, can I please play William Shatner?
- It’s OK To Be Takei Launches With Very Funny Video From George Takei (pinkbananaworld.com)
- So Takei: George Takei Takes On Tennessee’s ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill (mediaite.com)
- George Takei vs. Tennessee “Don’t Say Gay” Bill (fdlaction.firedoglake.com)
- George Takei Calls Anti-Gay Schoolboard Member A Gay Douchebag (videogum.com)
- “It’s OK To Be Takei” Launches With Very Funny Video From George Takei (lezgetreal.com)
- It’s OK to be Takei (lunkiandsika.wordpress.com)
- George Takei PSA of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)