Harold Camping: Judgement Day 3
Oh.. Hang on. Harold Camping has announced his “third time’s the charm” date pick for the end of the world. Just a couple of days since I wrote about him last.
Apparently his excuse for it (the end of days) not happening this past Saturday was he made a miscalculation. The new date is October 21.
Really? A miscalculation of five months? Come on! I’ve already eaten all my canned foods. Are you saying I have to restock?
In his defense, he is a religious nutcase and not a mathematician, but nevertheless. Five months?
- Harold Camping: Third time’s the charm (lunkiandsika.wordpress.com)
- Harold Camping Now Says World To End In October (alan.com)
- Harold Camping Predicts Rapture Will Now Be Oct. 21 (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Interview with Harold Camping supporter, 22 May 2011 This… (contrararian.tumblr.com)
- Harold Camping Says October 21 Is Real End-Of-World Date (weirdnews.aol.com)
- Camping: Jag räknade fel (aftonbladet.se)
- Harold Campings första ord efter domedagen (expressen.se)
- Domedagsprofet: Jorden går under nu på lördag (aftonbladet.se)
- 9 999 gånger pengarna – om profetian går in (aftonbladet.se)
- Får hunden följa med (aftonbladet.se)
- Jorden har inte gått under (aftonbladet.se)