Move Over (Insert your favorite Swedish actor here)!
Me and Lunki made a trip down to the headquarters of Swedish Television in Stockholm. We met with Mats Grimberg, the project leader of the broadcasting network’s internet site: SVT Humor. We pitched him a show containing ten three-minute episodes we’ve been working on since monday. He was the nicest guy and we had a great meeting. He even seemed to like our ideas.
To hopefully seal the deal, we are going to supplement our application with a three-minute pilot script. A Sika-heavy one of course.
Anyway, we had a great day in Stockholm. But sadly it wasn’t great all the way through. Lunki stole my window seat on the flight home. I hate him now.
- What is Sweden: Rotten Fish (lunkiandsika.wordpress.com)
- The Izabella Scorupco Demand (lunkiandsika.wordpress.com)
- I love Sweden (mikotamper.wordpress.com)
- Gathering, resting and Swedish trivia (stockholmchurch.wordpress.com)
- Why Don’t More People Move To Sweden? / Scandinavian Cohousing Mention (cohousingblog.com)
- Top 3 Things Mikael Persbrandt said to the Cops when they arrested him for doing Cocain (lunkiandsika.wordpress.com)
- Västerbottenspaj aka Swedish Västerbottens Cheese Tart (nami-nami.blogspot.com)
- Probably Sweden’s biggest pop song this year… (alfitude.wordpress.com)