Osama Bin Brasi is Sleeping with the Fishes
Today’s news is a bit of a conundrum. As you know, I get all my news from Janne the Director’s Facebook updates and I just found out Osama Bin Laden has been killed by American Navy Seals.
Is it Osama? Here we call him Usama. Is it just us Swedes who tend to name these guys differently than the rest of the world? Ever since the eighties we have been dealing with the Ghadaffi/Khadaffi situation, and now the Usama/Osama debacle. Why can’t we all just call them by their real names?
And do you Rest in Peace a guy like Osama? Janne the Director was courageous enough to post “RIP Usama bin Ladin” on Facebook, but I think that’s because he knows he’s going to hell anyway.
Personally I’m sad Whatever his name is Bin Laden’s dead and buried at sea. I would have loved to have seen that trial.
- Osama Bin Dead (grandrants.wordpress.com)
- Så dödades Bin Ladin (aftonbladet.se)
- Osama Bin Laden is Dead, Say Sources – FoxNews.com (postamericana.wordpress.com)
- Han livetwittrade från attacken (aftonbladet.se)
- Kroppen redan begravd till havs (aftonbladet.se)
- Så dödades terroristledaren (expressen.se)
- DNA-test matchar Bin Ladin (expressen.se)
- Osama Bin Laden is Dead (thecarnest.wordpress.com)
- Osama Bin Laden Is Dead Facebook Page Goes Viral (pratyushkp.wordpress.com)
- Green Party discussion concerning the death of Osama bin Laden (wilderside.wordpress.com)
- President Obama on Death of Osama bin Laden (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Han tar över efter Bin Ladin (expressen.se)
- Vi fick honom (aftonbladet.se)
- Nya uppgifter om hur Usama dödades (aftonbladet.se)
- FBI jagar ytterligare nio terrorister (aftonbladet.se)