Top 10 Most Annoying TV Characters [2011 Edition]
There have been some really annoying characters on the small screen since the dawn of television; like Urkel in Family Matters and the teenage daughter in Grounded for Life. And since they are long gone here’s my top ten list of the current most annoying TV-characters.
10. Foreman, “House“. Played by Omar Epps.
These days he just looks tired and uninterested. Maybe that’s why the producers tried to mix it up these last couple of seasons by adding and replacing the Dr House helpers; to cover up the fact that Foreman is extremely boring and annoying.
09. Dr. Walter Bishop, “Fringe”. Played by John Noble.
He’s wacky, weird, mentally ill and loves his drugs. In small doses he’s quite tolerable. But oftentimes you get too high dose and you have to leave the room; annoyed.
08. Debra Morgan, “Dexter“. Played by Jennifer Carpenter.
I don’t know if it’s her emotional, intense over-acting, her enormous head on a tiny body, or that she was married to the guy who plays her brother Dexter. Most scenes with her makes me think; when oh when will Dexter realize how annoying she is and kill her?
07. Tyler Evans, “V“. Played by Logan Huffman.
Me and Janne the Director agree on this one: If somebody tells him “don’t eat glue” he will eat glue while crying about how nobody understands him.
06. Kurt, “Glee“. Played by Chris Colfer.
I basically could have picked any of the Glee kids, but I let Kurt be the symbol for the most annoying cast since Saved By the Bell. I don’t watch the show anymore, but I’ve heard Josh Groban has made a guest appearance, so I might have to reconsider.
05. All of them, New “Scrubs“.
Yes, all the characters in the new version of Scrubs. I am not even sure if it’s canceled or not since I stopped watching after they transitioned from old Scrubs to new Scrubs. TLC was so right back in 1999: I don’t want no Scrubs.
04. Tara Thornton, “True Blood“. Played by Rutina Wesley.
I don’t like to say I hate people, it’s such a bad word. But I hate her. So much.
03. Christina Yang, “Grey’s Anatomy“. Played by Sandra Oh.
I hate her even more.
02. Penelope Garcia, “Criminal Minds“. Played by Kirsten Vangsness.
I can’t even put down in words how annoying I think this character is. Is it her constant peppiness, her “love” for Morgan, or the clothes and weird accessories? Maybe it’s the hair and weird glasses? Yeah, maybe.
01. Penelope Garcia, “Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior“.
Yes, it’s remarkable. The most annoying TV-character of all time takes the top two spots since she’s also part of the Criminal Minds spin-off. What is she blackmailing the producers with? I want to know.
Did I miss someone? What do you think?
More Lunki and Sika Top Lists!
Top 10 Sesame Street Porn Titles
Top 10 Swedish Movies
Top 10 ABBA Reunion Rumors
Top Ten Movies Starring Me and Kate from Lost
Top 10 Favorite Rick Moranis Movies
Top 10 Steve Martin Movies
Top 10 Favorite Animal Movies
Top 10 Steps to Becoming a Hollywood Celebrity
My Top 5 Worst Movies of 2010
My Top 10 Favorite Movies of 2010
My Top 10 Favorite TV Shows Older Than Me
My Top 10 Favorite Amnesia Movies
My Top 10 Favorite Kids Movies to make grown Men Cry
My Top 10 Favorite Lonely Movies
My Top 5 Unforgettable Movies
- Terence Blacker: Those who annoy us, we salute you (independent.co.uk)
- My Top 10 Most Annoying Things (angel14.com)
- Myopia and American TV shows. (transremaxculver.wordpress.com)