The Aaron Sorkin Cure
I’m back at the office after being home sick since Sunday. The cold just hit me without warning. I suspect some higher power punished me for making my first political blog posts last week.
I know nothing about politics so while sick I started watching The West Wing. I read somewhere that creator Aaron Sorkin wrote the first couple of seasons of it while on crack and apparently it worked. While watching the show my cold went away. You could say it cured me.
It sure is a great show. I did however have a hard time understanding all the jargon, but I got the gist of it.
American politics is sexy and cool. Swedish politics is not.
- Political Drama at its best – FICTION (bleyzie.wordpress.com)
- Aaron Sorkin’s HBO Pilot Features Olbermann (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Aaron Sorkin skapade succén – men ogillar Facebook (expressen.se)
- Sex! Hackers! Embellishment! The Inside Story of the Facebook movie (theherespot.com)
- Road to the Oscars (Mode Etc.)