The King’s Speech Light
Well now they are replacing the R-rated copies of The King’s Speech with a fuck-free PG13 version. Congratulations. You are now treated like 5 year olds. 5 year olds with guns.
Note: the movie contains no ACTUAL fucking – it’s just some stammering British posh guy saying the word in an absolutely non sexual way. Well, it might be pornographic for the ladies that gets wet from the mere thought of Mamma Mia’s Colin Firth wrapping his stiff upper lip around that word, I guess.
- My Oscar Picks for the 2011 Academy Awards (moviefone.com)
- Firth rasar – The King’s Speech censureras (aftonbladet.se)
- Want to know who will win the Oscars? Read This! (2011 Edition)
- “Colin Firth: The man who would be King” (sanfranciscosentinel.com)
- Weinstein’s get PG-13 for The King’s Speech (blogs.indiewire.com)