To Hell with Hank von Hell
I got a compliment today. A girl I know told me I remind her of the actor who portrays dutch-swede folk singer Cornelis Vreeswijk in the swedish movie Cornelis. It made me very happy because I love Cornelis. But it got me thinking…
If I look so much like Cornelis, just as the actor who portrays him does, why the hell am I not the one portraying him? I obviously look like him AND I am a great actor. Sure, Hank von Hell aka Hank von Helvete, lead singer of the band Turbonegro is a cool guy and I’m sure he’s doing a decent job playing Cornelis, but come on… Why is every singer nowadays trying to be Justin Timberlake?
Lunki says I didn’t get to star in the Cornelis-movie because I didn’t pursue the roll and I guess he’s right. I didn’t pursue it, let alone audition. But now that I know I look like Cornelis I am definitely going for it when they make the sequel.
- Nu får mina barn äntligen se sin farfar (aftonbladet.se)
- Stjärnorna törstade efter Cornelis (aftonbladet.se)
- Cornelis var dåtidens Zlatan (expressen.se)
- Cornelis lever (expressen.se)
- Vacker “Cornelis” vill klämma in för mycket (aftonbladet.se)
- Snyggt men tomt (expressen.se)