$#*! My Mom Says
Okay, it’s like this. After about a year of blogging here at Lunki and Sika my 62-year-old mom finally found out last month. And it took me a month to explain what a blog is. Now that she [kind of] knows what it is she wants me to send everybody a message.
In Sweden there has been a child pornography scandal where 23 people across the country got arrested. 20 of them were women. Even though it might be a step in the right direction when it comes to equality between the sexes it’s a step back for humanity. One of the arrested women is in her 60’s and comes from my hometown where my mother lives. Now mom wants me to inform you all through this blog: it’s not her.
I can personally testify that my mom doesn’t know how to use a camera or a computer. She still thinks that Hotmail only exists inside her computer.
- 20 Women Arrested in Swedish Child Porn Raid (foxnews.com)
- 20 women arrested in Swedish child porn raid (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- 20 women arrested in Swedish child porn raid (sfgate.com)
- 20 kvinnor gripna för barnporrbrott (expressen.se)
- Misstänkt kvinna i barnporrligan berättar (expressen.se)