The KISS Concert Check List
On Thursday night I’m boarding a bus to travel 403 miles to Stockholm. Since I’m going down to to attend the KISS Sonic Boom Concert on Saturday I thought I might as well get an extra day in our nation’s capital.
I have written a list of things I need to pack and prepare.
1. Computer. The bus is supplied with internet and a power supply for my laptop. Which is nice since my battery is long gone.
2. Movies to watch. The trip is nine hours long so I’m planning to re-watch the Lord of the Rings Trilogy and watch the credits roll (after the longest movie ending ever) just as the bus rolls in to Stockholm City Central Station. Sure, for that to be possible it has to be the theatrical version, but hey, fine by me.
3. Black and white make up. I don’t have any and need to get some. And when I do I’m faced with the problem of whom to make me up to. I’m leaning towards Gene Simmons but I’m a little sad that Vinnie Vincent isn’t part of the band anymore, ’cause I look awesome in golden ancient Egyptian makeup.
4. Clothes. I read somewhere online that the perfect getup for going to a rock concert is to wear the Band T-shirt with leather pants. But since I sadly don’t have either I have to go with the closest thing I have; a Bob Dylan t-shirt, black cotton pants and a KISS bandana.
5. Long black hair. Don’t have that either. It’s great to have when rocking out, but I guess I can always do it the “KISS” way and get a black nylon wig.
6. Learn all the lyrics. This is needed to be able to sing-a-long and not look like a jackass to the people next to you when they discover you’re singing It’s closing time again instead of It’s Cold Gin time again.
Have I overlooked something? Let me know!!