Top 6 reasons for getting a new phone
I desperately need a new phone. The old Sony Ericsson one has served me good the last five years, but it’s time to part. Here are my Top 6 reasons for getting a new phone:
1. The moment I get a call, it shuts down.
2. Sometimes when I just look at it, it shuts down.
3. It often decides to present text messages days or even weeks after I originally receive them.
4. Sure, I can access the Internet, but I need like the Hubble telescope to be able to read it. Or at least a big magnifying glass. Like the one my grandma uses when she does her cross word puzzles.
5. It used to look great with a shiny silver coating, but now that’s all worn off. Now it’s just grey.
6. It looks like a Walkman.
I long for the day I get a new one, but it’s hard to get rid of something that has been such a great companion for so long. I guess I have to wait for it to completely die on me.
Or maybe I should let Johnny the Intern take care of it..? Hmm, I guess he could make it look like an accident..