It’s 2011 and I’m reading a book… What the H?
Being out in the sun is however not one of them. Imagine my surprise when I got a message that my iPad had to shut down due to overheating.
Now I’m sitting outside again. With a book. Yes a BOOK!! Remember those darn things?? You can’t make the print larger without having to bring the book closer to your eyes by using your arms!! Man, I feel like Marty McFly…
- iPad users may not become book readers (garnetpub.wordpress.com)
- Preparing for annual leave (digitalliteracyuow.wordpress.com)
- Using and Adding Media to you iPad and iPad2 (connectwithyourteens.net)
- How I Use the iPad 2 (alex.huggett.me)
- How The iPad Changed A 9-Year Old Girl’s Life (macstories.net)