The Awkward Situation
Tonight, we are having a creative evening/belated birthday celebration. Which means we will sit here at the office and write on the pilot script while celebrating Lunki’s birthday that we forgot about last week. Oh hush, you didn’t remember it either.
Yup, it was awkward when we realized we had. I haven’t felt this awkward since I saw Meat Loaf verbally abuse Gary Busey for stealing his crayons on Celebrity Apprentice a couple of weeks ago.
But it wasn’t nearly as awkward as The Situation roasting Donald Trump on Comedy Central.
Hmm, all my awkward references lead to Donald Trump? That’s awkward..
But enough about awkwardness. To make Lunki forgive us I’m bringing him a bottle of Grant’s whiskey and Janne the Director has sent Johnny the Intern to get a cake. He wanted one of these:
- Move Over (Insert your favorite Swedish actor here)! (lunkiandsika.wordpress.com)
- BUSEY BEAT: Gary Busey Stumps for Trump! (slog.thestranger.com)
- NeNe quits! Trump makes Meat Loaf cry! Star Jones fired! Trump isn’t gay! Apprentice! (realityblurred.com)
- Gary Busey Backs Donald Trump For President, Says You Should Too (VIDEO) (tvsquad.com)
- Donald Trump: Gary Busey makes 2012 election choice easy for… (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- “Watch Celebrity Apprentice: Gary Busey Fired! (Video)” and related posts (tv.popcrunch.com)